Sunday, December 25, 2011

From Our House To Yours

From Our House To Yours
This is our gift to you. I do cry a little as I post this. My oldest daughter Julie
is a Captain in the United States Marine Corp. Today this Christmas day she serves.
 She is far far away who knows where. She is at a location I can not
 name because I do not know. Her profession is protecting you and your family
on this Christmas Day. No I won't talk to her today but I will think
of her and pray for her safety as she works to ensure ours. She gave me one of her dog tags not long
ago and it hangs constantly from my easel. I tied it there from a ribbon. The leaves on
this mistletoe branch represent our family, Lacy, Kristopher, Benny, Angela and
 Captain Julie M Laube. We give you this gift From Our House To Yours.
Merry Christmas to all.......

8 comments:

JanettMarie said...

Oh Angela, this is beautiful, you are so full of beautiful.Thanks for sharing : )

Carol Blackburn said...

Prayers for Julie's safety this Christmas and throughout the new year and for her safe ans swift return home. Blessings to you and yours, Angie.

marilyn said...

Blessings to you and your family this holiday and the New Year through.

Nan Johnson said...

Beautiful painting and sentiment. I send prayers for her safe return home. And please, tell her I said "Thank You!"

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh dear Angela, The next time you visit with you wonderful daughter......please tell her THANK YOU.....from me.

xo

Jo

Julie Laube said...

Surprise! I did call you on Christmas:) Thank you for the beautiful picture and and I wish I could have been with my wonderful family at Christmas time. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Virginia Floyd said...

I love this flag picture, Angela. I really appreciate your daughter's service to our country. I was a military wife for twenty years, and I know how hard the separations can be. I pray that she returns safely home to you.

Maria Bennett Hock said...

Love this painting and the sentiment. I pray for your daughter's safe return and thank her so very much for helping us to remain safe and free. My son left for deployment on December 27th.