Monday, August 6, 2012

Mountain Reflections

Mountain Reflections
A place of peace can really be anywhere. I have been in a crowd yet
so all alone in thought and peace. You have too. This was painted
on a recent trip to the Smoky Mountains a real place of peace and
reflection. Believe it or not I drug out the old acrylic paints
and for the first time ventured out for some plein air painting.
So much fun. My youngest daughter Lacy got up at the crack
of dawn to go with me so someone did not kill me. I think that is how she said it.
As you can see I am alive and well...for now.
5x7 acrylic on canvas panel.
Private Collection

4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

How nice to have company to share the scenery with. Lovely one, Angie......... :) (the painting and the daughter)

ashok said...

lovely one

LS Nelson said...

This is terrific! I see more plein aire painting in your future. Love the soft but glowing colors in the background and along the road.

hmuxo said...

VERY nice, Angela!!!!