Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mill Iron Ranch

Mill Iron Ranch
There is a place out west called the Mill Iron Ranch. It is located at Jackson Hole Wyoming.
I will say it holds one of my favorite memories ever. We went for a sleigh ride and steak dinner and it
was well worth it. One of the things in life that I would love to do again. We rode around on a horse pulled 
sleigh and viewed elk galore. The dinner was wonderful and the company even among strangers was something to remember. If you are ever out that way do yourself a favor and visit this ranch. You are sure to love it. This is the owner Chancy Wheeldon. Such a photogenic person. 
I painted this is acrylic and was never completely satisfied with it so I re worked it. It is one of those
paintings that is so much nicer in person. 20x16 mixed media. 
To purchase follow the link to my DPW gallery to pay via PayPal
$280

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

This is an incredible piece, Angela! Beautiful colors!! definitely a favorite.