Friday, March 28, 2014

Winter Won't Last Forever winter painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Winter Won't Last Forever winter landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I was thinking about warmer weather and sunshine. I wanted to go out and paint today in the great outdoors but it is cool and windy. I am afraid the I don't even want to admit it to myself but I went out painting the other day and I must have arthritis because it was kinda cool and my fingers sure did ache for some while afterward. I enjoyed pushing the blue shadows and decided as an after thought to add the warm yellow flowers gently popping their heads up out of the frozen snow. Maybe tomorrow will be warm. Snow scape painted on 5x7 canvas panel.

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Winter is lasting forever, Angela!!!! Very nice painting...