Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Lady In The Bumble Bee Dress figurative by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

The Lady In The Bumble Bee Dress figurative by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I think most artist search and search for the art form that makes them most happy. I have painted everything from Still Life to landscape and don't forget floral and seascapes. I have been looking at other artist works and love paintings of little people. I painted this while on vacation and think I have found my new love. I felt happy as I painted this... No actually Giddy and even laughed out loud at times. Of all the things I have painted over the last few years I think this is absolutely my favorite. I love this even more than painting cows and you know how much I love painting cows. Please enjoy this and let yourself feel the fun!!!
6x6 oil on gallery wrapped canvas.
SOLD

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Angie, this is a different sort for you. Cute!