Saturday, October 20, 2012

Apple Happy

Apple Happy
I guess I named this because both apples and the color red make me happy. Speaking of
happy I was at a dept store today and a young woman was talking on her cell phone but what 
caught my attention was that she had an infectious smile on her face. No giddy laughter or chuckles, Just a sweet sincere smile. It really did make me smile. Sometimes I have noticed myself talking to someone
about nothing really but I realize I am smiling. Doesn't it feel good when that happens?
6x6 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
This painting is for auction on DPW or for sale there please check out my gallery



4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Apples can make me smile.....when they are covered with caramel :)
Love your apples and the little story. Hope your weekend is special. :)

Barbara Rudolph Fine Art said...

I love your apples. I also like the new look of your blog. Your paintings are always so cheerful too.

Helen Cooper said...

Hi Angela! Love the rich colours against the grey background .

Robin Rosenthal said...

Beautiful painting. Love the volume you achieved with the apples using color,values and composition.