Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shut In

Shut In
Why are all of you out there when I am Shut in here. I don't like it here. I feel kinda
like a prisoner. Won't you just help me. Come on now I want out. 
Just pop the cork. Oil on a 6x6 gallery wrapped canvas
For sale or auction at my DPW gallery just follow the link to purchase via PayPal
In case you haven't noticed I have been doing somewhat of a series of paintings of clear glass stuff. 
How many will I do? I would like to say one hundred but I have a hard time committing. We will just
have to wait and see because I don't even know myself...

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Interesting series you are doing Angie.....hope things are good.

JanettMarie said...

Hmm.... I count like 11 or 12 so far and well, I'm partial to the number 100!

I like this little guy. : )