Thursday, June 27, 2013

Powell Harbor by Angela Sullivan

Powell Harbor by Angela Sullivan
While camping at Lake Guntersville Alabama we passed this little lighthouse on the river. My daughter Julie was with me and I just so happened to have my Plein Aire setup in the car. I told her I just had to paint this so off we go down a tiny trail of a road. We drive up and Julie jumped out of the car to ask if it was ok to set up there to paint. It was hot and the air was still but I had so much fun. Might I say she was a little more tan when we left. Great fun....
To purchase via Paypal visit my


4 comments:

Helen Cooper said...

Looks like a lovely place....how nice to suddenly stop and paint!

hmuxo said...

I love this painting, Angela. Beautiful scene..I've never been to Alabama but its definitely on my list. My dream is to hit all of our States! LOVE the flag!!!

Dean H. said...

Very nicely done, Angela! :)

JanettMarie said...

Amazing