Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Sitting by Angela Sullivan

Baby Sitting by Angela Sullivan
Mom wanted me to babysit once again. At first I screamed Nooooooo! but then I thought about how tired she has looked lately. My little sister looked up to me and smiled. I decided I would try it just one more time. I know I will just give her all the milk and cookies that she could possibly want and then some candy. Then she will have to be good right?
10x10 oil on gallery wrapped canvas

I had so much fun painting this. I was thinking about painting and how long I wondered when I would ever see my style as they call it. I think every artist must start out painting like someone else until one day you paint something that is truly yours. Today is one of those days. 

1 comment:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Love everything about this one, Angela. The colors are really appealing to me.