Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Simple Gift by Angela Sullivan

A Simple Gift by Angela Sullivan
A couple of apples and a gift of bath salts in a pretty box. This box sits on my shelf
day after day overlooked while I pic other things to paint. But not today. Today it caught my attention and I reached for it and sat it behind two apples. It still amazes me that each dab of color was intentional. Each dark blue and light area yep.....meant to be. Each shimmer of white and the yellow on the apples all placed there on purpose. I love painting...really.
6x6 oil on edge wrapped canvas.


4 comments:

paintingbythelake said...

Angela, This is beautiful...I think your painting style is unique and your paintings are more beautiful with each new painting.

Carol Blackburn said...

Simply wonderful, Angie. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

I love your blog and wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. For more information on what this is just follow the link below. :) Congratulations!
http://pdearmond.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html
Pam Dearmond
http://pdearmond.blogspot.com/

hmuxo said...

Beautiful colors and love your brush work...wonderful work, Angela!!!