Saturday, February 22, 2014

Don't Just Stand There by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Don't Just Stand There by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I continue with these cow paintings which you may see as just plain cows but I see as colors, values, both light and dark. Those which demand attention and those which support to make the important things more important. Each day I don't just paint but each day I strive to learn more. To become better because that is what is important to me. I can't just be happy to paint but I desire to paint well. 
My journey continues. Thanks for joining me on it.
7x5 oil on canvas panel.

4 comments:

weekend et coup de brosse said...

Superbe!
Have a nice week-end !
Cath.

Carol Blackburn said...

And you do....Angie. You are a prolific painter! I never tire of your cows. :)

hmuxo said...

Another beautiful cow, Angela..!
nice shadow work....

sandy said...

your cows are great! Love this one.