Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Big Sister Still Life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan


Big Sister Still Life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
Showing you my mistakes makes me feel very wide open so here goes. As you know I paint alla prima for the most part. I painted the top picture and was gonna be done. In fact I thought I was done but I knew I was not happy with the spout on the teapot even though it did protrude out as painted but it just looked odd. I left it over night thinking maybe no one would notice especially since I had added that luscious cherry. Anyway, I got home from work today and decided to add the second teddy bear. ( I made the larger bear out of floral fabric). I am much happier with the end result. 14x11 oil on canvas panel. (I also painted the ceramic teapot).

No comments: