Friday, February 24, 2012

Somewhere Out There

Somewhere Out There
Somewhere out there is a place just waiting for us. Once in 
our life as we ramble from place to place we find that perfect spot. 
The one we will never forget and as we grow older at times we will always
go back there in our memories just to visit once more. 
My somewhere out there place is a little campground at
Two Medicine , Montana.
No I will never forget. I think that I even now feel the crisp mountain air.
aaaaah!  
7x5 oil on canvas panel
$50

4 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I love this painting Angela...Just beautiful!
Enjoy your weekend
Blessings, Penny

hmuxo said...

When you go to Two Medicine, Montana..Take me with you LOL...love the place and love this little painting, Angela!!

Linda Nickles said...

This is lovely. The reflective light on the trees is very nice.

padmaja said...

I enjoyed your perfect place, the light and shade is amazing in this one Angela,, I also loved the philosophy behind this painting.. sigh..all that is left behind in life is memories.