Thursday, December 20, 2012

He Sees You When Your Sleeping

He Sees You When Your Sleeping
4x4 oil on canvas panel
 
I haven't written very much lately so much is going on with my life. Everything
seems to be going so fast it is unbelievable. My oldest daughter is retiring from the Marine Corp
and is moving here. Hooray! Like that isn't awesome enough...My youngest daughter called last week and told me that she is moving here also. Unbelievable. My prayers are being answered one by one. I am so blessed.

5 comments:

suzanneberry said...

i'm so happy for you angela! and i love these specs! have a lovely holiday surrounded by your family my friend.

suzanneberry said...

did it take? just in case, i'll do it again. i'm so happy your prayers are being answered! it will be a wonderful holiday! and i do love these specs! the shadows are so rich with that hint of sienna. enjoy the season my friend!

Stephanie Berry said...

I love this--and your title. Are those your everyday glasses? I'd be blind without mine. Merry Christmas and may the blessings continue for you.

JanettMarie said...

Congrats Angela! Wonderful to have family home.

hmuxo said...

Looks like your Christmas will be complete with your family close by, Angela....Happy, Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!