Thursday, January 30, 2014

Saving For A Rainy Day by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Saving For A Rainy Day by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
If you have wondered why I have not posted for a few days it is because I have been locked in at the hospital for three days. When the snow storm began I got a call from the hospital at 11am that they were sending the National Guard to pick me up for my shift which would began at 7pm. I had no option but to go as I am a critical care nurse. We camped out on mattresses on the floor with all of the ICU staff sleeping in the same conference room. They fed us and kept us warm and even arranged for showers and personal needs of course. We could not leave the hospital until today when the weather warmed up enough for us to leave. Wow!!! That was not fun. There is no place like home.
5x7 oil on canvas panel.

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Oh my goodness, Angela! I've been reading the paper and can't believe what's going on down south! The world is certainly changing...for you to get snow is unheard of!! I hope everything is back to norm!!! Your little piggy bank is adorable...