Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rushing Things floral still life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Rushing Things floral still life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
The name Rushing Things is because It has just been a little too warm for my taste. I really would like a Christmas where you don't have to run the air conditioner but then again any Christmas will do. I have been such a procrastinator these days. I painted several snowmen which I never posted maybe I will post them anyway soon.  I painted these flowers and I would like to say I painted them just for you. I am pleased with the overall feeling of it and I really love the vase. I hope you enjoy looking. To each and everyone of you who follow my blog or just stop by, Thank you so much it really does mean a lot. Have a blessed wonderful day.
8x8 oil still life on canvas panel.

No comments: