Monday, October 10, 2016

Make Believe figurative painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Make Believe figurative painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
This is my Granddaughter Michelle. She dressed as Minnie Mouse for Halloween last year. I could not resist painting her. This is in fact the second painting I have done of her in this outfit. It is so cute. I have been painting larger than my norm. This painting is oil on gallery wrapped canvas. It is 36x24 inches. The stars and tiny white dots give it a mystical appearance. I love it and hope you do.

5 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful work....she's adorable!

JanettMarie said...

Wow, this is nice Angela.

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Angela,
This is my favorite painting! What a beautiful job you have done. She is adorable.
blessings
Penny

La Petite Gallery said...

OH my gosh It's Mini Mouse and soooo cute. love it

Carol Blackburn said...

Simply adorable!