Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Still Life Painting Threes Company by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Still Life Painting Threes Company by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I usually paint pretty exclusively with RGH artist oil paints but decided to change for a bit so I ordered a set of artist grade Gamblin oils. I don't know if I like them or not. The consistency is so different. I wish I could explain it but the Gamblin seemed to smear and The Cad Red Light just did not seem to mix as bright as with RGH. I am gonna continue to try them because yep! I have a whole set. Maybe it is just me and my not being used to them. I will let you know...
6x6 oil on gallery wrapped canvas.

1 comment:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Angie, what a pretty one with hope of warmer weather to come by the looks of things; flowers and cherries both speak of summer. I hope things are good down South with you and yours. We've got another sunny day, for a while anyway, but that could change this afternoon so I'm going to get out and about with Mike and head over to the city for lunch and some book browsing. I hope you have a wonderful day.