Thursday, September 14, 2017

It's Fall Ya'll pumpkin painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

It's Fall Ya'll pumpkin painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
What lovely weather...No not the hurricanes but the cool fall air. It does tend to bring that solemn feeling of Thankfulness.  It makes me aware of a power greater than myself. It reminds me to appreciate family and friends and yes even things that I have been blessed with. So bring it on... That cool morning air that drifts throughout the day. The crisp leaves that crunch when you step on them, the warm pumpkin spice latte and hot chocolate and marshmallows. Yes bring it all into my welcoming arms.   Pumpkin painting 10x10x1.5inch gallery wrapped canvas. oil with thick accents left there on purpose. I loved every minute of painting this. I hope you enjoy every minute of looking at it. Have a nice Fall Ya'll !!!

No comments: