Friday, September 23, 2011

Pumpkin King

Pumpkin King
The pumpkin once again and then the little bear so
bold and beautiful. As many of you know I collect hand made teddies. This ones name
is Mother which was given to me by my mother for Christmas last year.
I just can't get enough of them even tho my collection only consist of three little honeys.
I am having so much fun with the pumpkins I bought a couple of days ago.
By the way! How long do they last? You will be seeing more of this little pumpkin series.
7x5 acrylic on canvas panel
paypal available

3 comments:

Pencils and Paint said...

Your brushwork is exquisite, Angie! Your use of color, too! I've known these little pumpkins to last quite a while. I love it when they appear in the grocery stores, because I know that fall is on the way. :o)

JanettMarie said...

Aaaah... so cute

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I must agree.. I too love your brushwork..