Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Friends and I by Angela Sullivan


My Friends and I.
 I love Teddy Bears. I have a few of them and occasionally move them from place to place in my house. I cringe when my grandchildren grabs one of them to play with. These are some of them from my collection. A little animated of course. 10x10 oil on gallery wrapped canvas.












I do not have a light box. Of course I want one and have set up several arrangements at different times but really I do need a real one. This is a glimpse of the make shift one I used for this painting. Pretty bad huh?

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is such a sweet painting, Angela. I can only picture you cringing when the grands get hold of them..LOL. I only have one doll that I saved from my daughters and that was Raggedy Ann and I have her on a shelf...

Helen Cooper said...

This is lovely Angela! Your set-up reminds me of some of my makeshift shadow boxes. :-D