Friday, June 21, 2013

Sitting on The Edge by Angela Sullivan

Sitting on The Edge by Angela Sullian
 We started out among a whole bunch of cherries on the produce isle at Walmart. Thrown
in among the rest we did not seem special at all. Then she walked by with that little plastic bag. She reached down among the dark rich red cherries and picked a handful of us up. Without thought she plopped a few in her mouth and as she savored the rich thick sweetness we shook in our boots. Yes sir re! We scrambled as fast as we could to the bottom of the bag. Now at home on the kitchen table we are trying to decide if we should jump as we find ourselves Sitting Here on the edge wondering whatwill be next.
To purchase via Paypal visit my
To view more of my paintings visit my

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

okay!!! I find myself feeling sorry for these cherries!!!
Very nicely painted, Angela!!