Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bacon and Eggs by Angela Sullivan

Bacon and Eggs by Angela Sullivan
Hi! I am a pig. Not just any pig I tell you but a pink pig. I don't have hair and I don't like anything about slop. I must tell you that I found a wonderful friend. He is this chicken. You see...I have never been understood before. Hanging around with pigs just proved to make me feel well...ordinary but being with this chicken makes me see how special I am. Now when people look at us it must seem a little strange. I over heard some guy the other day as he passed us whisper Bacon and Eggs....What does that mean? Must be something good.
6x6 oil on gallery wrapped canvas.

1 comment:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Angela,
This is so sweet!
I am looking forward to seeing the painting of Zoe. That was fast!
Yes, a link will be great.. I will also put a link back to your post tomorrow.
blessings,
Penny