Friday, February 14, 2014

Things Are Looking Up Cat painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Things Are Looking Up by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I must say that I love this little painting. Actually painted from a picture of my daughters kitten. 
Which brings me to a funny story. My daughters kitten went missing after her husband accidentally let it out. She looked for several weeks and could never find it. A few weeks later her children were playing with the neighbors little girl who was about 4 years old. We liked your little kitty she said. You did my daughter ask. Yes replied the little girl in fact my granny liked it so much that she took it home with her to live. Happy Valentines Day may your life be filled with someone who really loves you.
4x4 cat painting oil on canvas panel

1 comment:

JanettMarie said...

Unbelievable! With those eyes who could resist taking that kitty home with them!