Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ready horse painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Ready horse painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
To some this may look a little messy to others an intentional mess and yet still others organized chaos. I like to call it art. I have been studying the work of other artist and each time I ask myself why I like what they painted. As I study farther I ask is it the smooth perfect lines or the hidden colors. I decided it was all of it. I think I especially like it when I add colors that even I don't see. Like blue when it should be black or pink or purple that I decide to place just because I want to. Anyway what I find today is a loose painting that makes me happy and isn't that what it is all about?
5x7 oil on canvas panel.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Looks like they are raring to go Angie. How's your hubby these day? All better I hope.

hmuxo said...

Yes, this is what art is about..
Adding colors to any painting makes it even nicer.. this is fantastic, Angela.!!!