Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Unexpected Storm landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Unexpected Storm landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
Sometimes I just want to paint. Well actually I want to paint all the time but time just does not cooperate. I painted this today and like the snow. I have to admit there are a few things maybe I should have done different but this is the finished result. It looks to me a little chaotic and fast but I tell you it was anything but... It is oil on 6x6 gallery wrapped canvas. Painted with love and thought and tears.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful painting Angela. You know how I feel about barns... Hope you're well!!!

Carol Blackburn said...

Well Angie, aren't most storms chaotic and fast? You captured it's essence perfectly. :)