Thursday, January 19, 2017

Talking Things Over still life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Talking Things Over still life painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
Well! I learned something today. Never Ever be pulled in by free merchandise, They just sucker you in. I recently bought some Gamblin artist oils and they came with this free painting panel. Well... All it did was make me want more so in the long run it will be only cost me more money. Lol... I am to smart for them. I figured out the trick and will resist but it did paint nicely as the oils just glided on. I went to an antique sort of store today. Calhoun County Pickers and bought this little vase. It is actually a sugar and creamer but I only painter the one. I love it but will definitely paint it again soon.
I don't know the exact size of this but close to 6x12 with boxed sides which are also painted.

No comments: