Friday, November 3, 2017

A Still Quiet Place landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

A Still Quiet Place landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I am at that place. A place of wondering what if... What if I paint something else. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. First I painted in the calm soothing color then I went back and added the bright contrast. It was so relaxing and made me smile as I painted it. I hope you enjoy. 10x10, oil on gallery wrapped canvas.
SOLD

2 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Angela,
I love this painting! I have admired your work for years, and I believe this is my favorite. The colors are so beautiful and I love this style.
blessings,
Penny

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Angie, this is so beautiful and yes, peaceful to look at. I love it! I hope you are having a great weekend.