Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Home on the Kitchen Table

My Home on the Kitchen Table
That red thing? Is that a fish? If it is then surely it needs some water. Water
means life and I feel sorry for that little thing just laying there outside the safety of the bowl.
Oh Well! I will just mind my own business right here in
My Home on the Kitchen Table. 
                                                                          SOLD
I had such a fun time painting this. Another one that made me smile.

5 comments:

Dean H. said...

Very nice, Angela! I especially like the subtle, yet colorful markings within the fishbowl!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Angela,
I believe this is one of my favorites! This painting is just beautiful... I love the little fish. Outstanding work!!
Blessings,
Penny

hmuxo said...

VERY nice!!!

marilyn said...

This one put a smile on my face, too. Sweet little critter, don't guess you have it spoiled ?

padmaja said...

What a lovely way to interpret Angela, the thoughts of the fish are brought out very alive!