Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cozy Comfort landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan

Cozy Comfort landscape painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan
I painted again today. My time is so sapped by everything in life. I know that I surely have no monotony on that but I sure get frustrated when it cuts into my painting time. Any way... enough pouting. I am just glad for the little time I am able to scrounge to paint. I so love painting and I really thank each of you for stopping by and checking out my new paintings. I hope your day is wonderful.
5x7 landscape oil on canvas. This like all of my painting is an original painted by me.

1 comment:

Nan Johnson said...

You are definitely not alone. I long to be a full-time artist, perhaps one day. But for now, I also have to split my time.

I love your landscapes! Perhaps you'll continue them as a series.