Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Heart Sings


My Heart Sings

Sometimes when I see something beautiful I get light hearted
and tears well up in my eyes and "My Heart Sings".
It sings with the joy of knowing that I am able to see the things that
my God has made. It sings to know that he knows me by name.
It sings because I am blessed to live in such a time as this.

I have been absent for a few days and have posted a few older paintings
because I have been sick. My husband has been in the hospital with pneumonia.
We went on vacation to San Diego and both came back home sick. I have lost some
followers and that makes me a little sad but thanks to all of you who have stuck by me. Hopefully
I will be posting new paintings daily once again.

14x11 acrylic on canvas panel
$140
To purchase contact me at angelasacrylics@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Glad you are both feeling better, Angie. Maybe you lost some followers because we get a message that say we can't access your blog because our browsers cookies have been disabled. That just happened to me but I tried again and got through. I don't know why that happened though. A glitch in google blogger I suppose. Don't over do, my friend.

Jean Nelson Paintings and Photography said...

Angela, I love this painting. I haven't seen you do many landscapes but you are really good with them. I hope your family is well now. Happy painting, and thanks to our God for your gift.

marilyn said...

Hope you and your hubby are much better today. Your artwork is a bright spot in every day.

hking said...

Welcome back. I was wondering what happened. My thoughts are with you.

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Angie....hopefully things are improving in the health department for both you and your spouse.

These landscape pieces are really lovely.

xo

Jo

sandy said...

i hope by now you are both feeling better. i don't get around much to blogs lately so haven't seen this until now.