Friday, October 8, 2010

In The Dark

In The Dark
The dark is a lonely place sometimes, but sometimes it is a place
of quiet sweet solitude, a place to reflect and find your inner self. A place of
comfort and thought, the dark is the true place to find ones soul. Did you know that
the force of light is seen best when enveloped by the darkness. So if you find that you are
in a quiet dark place all alone, don't fret, just relax and listen you might just find out
something new about yourself, something you may have overlooked.
5x7 acrylic on canvas panel
JL

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Wonderful commentary. Very comforting. :)

Jean Nelson Paintings and Photography said...

Hi Angela, I like your philosophy here, it resonates with my own. Now if you have some mint tea brewing, you can fill this cup - I take mine without sugar, thank you. Nice paintings - this and the other one with the cups.

hking said...

We have a mystery here. Who spilled the coffee? Probably me when I fell asleep in my chair. I was enjoying the dark but the sandman came and covered me with dreams. Happy slumber, my friends. Don't spill the coffee.

padmaja said...

Great philosophy and a marvelous painting, that dazzles with real like light spots!