Saturday, October 9, 2010

Things We Love


Things We Love
Some people love sewing and making pretty things. Some people like to
sit back and enjoy the things which other people have made. I like both. I enjoy
the fact that I have always been able to make pretty things. I made my child's wedding
dress and her cake and arranged her flowers. I sing at weddings and funerals and I paint.
My life is good and full of the joys of this life. I bask in the things we love.
8x8 acrylic on panel board
No Longer Available










2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Mornin' Angie, hope you are getting enough sleep. You are certainly finding the time to paint between work and sleep. I've gotten a bit lazy lately and must rectify that. Have been taking lots of photos of the leaves and working on a watercolor (long, slow process). Going to grandson's soccer game to take photos today. I hope he gets into some cool positions I can capture to paint. Enjoy your day my friend.

Felisa y Ernesto said...

What a beautiful play of colours, the picture is plenty of joy
Felisa