Thursday, July 19, 2012

Black Sheep


Black Sheep
What does this mean I ask myself. My daughter Julie who is a Marine just
got back from deployment. On some adventure in a land far away she bought
me this cup. Black Sheep. Does it mean she thinks I am a black sheep or is it
her? Surely a question to ponder....It must be her and her rebel self not sweet little
ole me. Yes yes I know she must be seeing her inner self....Don't you agree.

Oil on 6x6 gallery wrapped canvas
$50
For sale at my DPW gallery just follow the link to pay via PayPal

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Mornin' Angie, how wonderful to have your daughter home. I love the new photo, from your wedding I suppose. I am a black sheep....like no other in my family. Of all my siblings, there are 6 of us, I don't think or act anything like them. I'm even the black sheep at work, when I do work, because of my honesty and sense of fair play. It's not easy being a black sheep and I welcome the company. So, if you consider yourself to be one of us, the select few who live for truth, justice and the American way....baaaaa! We are free-range!

LS Nelson said...

I can feel the love in this little painting! How wonderful to have her back. Makes me happy! I love the new profile photo too!

hmuxo said...

SO glad your daughter is home!!! how proud you must be!!! I love this little painting, Angela!! love the coffee pot!!!