Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hiding In The Garden

Hiding In The Garden
I found the door open and headed out for a little walk. I didn't get
very far before I realized I was lost. I found a place in this garden where I could not
be seen so I hunkered down there. I decided that the best place to be was hiding out in the garden.
I watched as the bees buzzed around me and of course some beautiful butterflies. I felt
the summer breeze as it gently blew my hair in my face. I looked down as a hairy
thousand legged worm crawled by in the dirt.... Oops! gotta go
my person is right over there....Thank God I have been found......
Oil on 6x6 gallery wrapped canvas
$50

3 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Mornin' Angie, my oh my....I can't believe that you actually have a look of uncertainty in this one's eyes. Had you not made your commentary tell us that story I would have interpreted your painting as he got caught in the flower bed probably digging a hole. LOL You did it, girl!

hmuxo said...

I just love your post, Angela...and yes, love this little guy hiding in the garden.!

Maria Randolph said...

Angela, I love your art! I still miss my little Yorkie, Scarlet, who passed on quite a few years ago. This is such a sweet painting and it reminds me of her. I've really enjoyed your blog.
Maria
www.maria-randolph.blogspot.com